Sunday, February 24, 2008


Easter
tagged me with this fun little meme. It's one I haven't done before. (Although I have another I still have to do...)


1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

T-Thankful. I have been blessed beyond measure at every turn and I am so very grateful for all that God has given to me.

H-Horrible arm. Look up the phrase "throws like a girl" and you'll find my picture.

E-Early morning. I love the *thought* of the early morning--the quiet of the house, a hot cup of tea, sitting with my thoughts and my bible as the dawn breaks--those are the lovely thoughts I have of the morning while I am still nestled under my covers trying to will myself out of bed.

R-Reading. One of my most favorite pastimes.

E-Education. Life-long learning-one of my passions.

S-Strep Throat. The Achilles' heel of the Ark.

A-Adoption. Another one of my passions.


Here are my seven tags:

Anne, Eileen, Faith, Lisa, Stina, Jamie and Laura W.

3 comments:

Easter Almuena said...

Wonderful answers, Jane! Thank you for doing this!

BTW you gave me a chuckle! YOU are wonderfully funny :-).

Love,
Easter:-)

Stina said...

Thanks!

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

I love your early morning "thought". I have the same exact one! heehee.
I've done this meme but on my next post, I'll put a link back to my answers.