Saturday, May 31, 2008

Meme

Therese sent this to me a little while ago and here-finally-(I know it's what you've all been dying for) it is!

What time is your alarm clock set to? It isn't! My dear husband wakes me up most mornings around 6:30.

What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Kindness--at least I look to see if it's present!

Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I hope not!

What movie do you know every line to? Christmas Vacation

What is your favorite movie? I like so many, I don't think I have one favorite

Is anyone in love with you? Yes

Do you eat breakfast daily? Yes

Do you sleep on your side, stomach or back? Somehow, I always start to sleep on my side/stomach and often end up on my back--go figure

Who was the last person to make you mad? I can't remember. Probably someone I don't know very well.

Are you a lover or a fighter? Ask around. I am a stubborn, stick-it-out-to-the-end fighter. While I don't relish confrontation, I bristle at injustice
Are you a morning or evening person? Evening.

Are you a cuddler? Yes

Are you a perfectionist? Dysfunctionally so

Have you ever wrote a poem? Yes

Do you have more guy or girl friends? Girls

Piercings? Just my ears and I almost always wear the earrings the Captain gave me one Christmas long ago.

Do you have a tattoo? No

Are you patient? Depends on the situation.

Do you miss anyone right now? All my friends and family not nearby

Tea or coffee? Either one as long as it's decaf

Regularly burn incense? Only for special occasions--and usually my altar-serving Boy is in charge of the actual burning

Ever been in love? Yes.

Best room for a fireplace? I love the fireplace in our great room, but in my opinion, the more fireplaces the better.

What do you do when you're sad or upset? Cry, pout, stamp my feet, throw things, any number of mature behaviors...why, what do YOU do???

Afraid of heights? Deathly.

Can you change the oil in your car? Unfortunately not

Favorite flower? Roses

Favorite hangout? The Village Grind or Dawn's house for coffee

Middle name? Theresa

Most romantic sounding language? I love the sounds of all languages--even the regional accents in the US.

Ever been overseas? Twice. Once when we lived in Germany and once to Ireland for our honeymoon.

Anyone else want to play? Leave a note in the comments and let us know so we can read your answers, too! Thanks, Therese. This was fun!

1 comment:

Therese said...

I love your middle name. Of course I am a bit biased in that department.

Thanks for playing Jane. I enjoyed getting to know you a bit better.