Saturday, May 03, 2008

Catholic Carnival Coming Tuesday!

Do you have a post that you've been itching to share? Have you had an epiphany of sorts? Something on your mind? Well, now's your chance to tell the world! (Okay, maybe a tiny, Catholic, blogosphery part of the world-but hey, we're listening!)

You can email a link to your post to me at patjrsmom at yahoo dot com or you can use this handy-dandy form. It's just that easy. Really, it is. If I can do it, well shoot, than anyone can. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while, right?

So, what are you waiting for? Just send the link to your post (there's no specific topic you have to write about--just nothing specifically anti-Catholic--which goes without saying, right? Of course it does.) And you can look forward to lots of new visitors to your blog to read all about it!

2 comments:

Easter Almuena said...

Hello dear Jane,
Please forgive me for not responding right away... I do have some info for you that might be useful for your book. I regret not saving your email address when you sent me an email. Please send me one again at easter4g@yahoo.com and I will forward the info to you.
Much love and blessings,
Easter:-)

Stina said...

JANE!!!

I actually submitted something! I am so completely nervous about it, but I figured since you were hosting, now would be the best time. You'll be gentle right?

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I know I really appreciate the work that goes into them and I usually learn a lot.

God bless!