Thursday, January 18, 2007

Has our new vehicle been found?

Remember I told you we've been contemplating an even larger vehicle than the 8 passenger Chevy Suburban we've been driving? Well, yesterday on Danielle Bean's website she hosted a wonderful discussion about vehicles that large families drive. And lo and behold, one of the moms who commented on the discussion, also shared a picture of her families large vehicle on her blog. It would probably last us for a little while at least, AND for those of you looking for a bus to HA from Oswego...I think I may have an idea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane - I think you may need a special license to drive one of those. And it does look suspiciously like the car that took me to O'Hare Monday morning....

5KidMom said...

That is SOOO funny! My kids would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! I'm not so sure I would want to have to park it though. That can be hard enough in my regular Suburban sometimes. 8^)