Sunday, January 14, 2007

Chripipheny Cards

So, the combination Christmas/Epiphany cards went out last Monday. I finally finished all the cutting and gluing and stamping and coloring, etc...It was totally my own "monster", if you will, that I take full responsibility for creating. Mind you, I was very pleased with the results, but it was an undertaking, and one that needed to be removed from my normal 9-5 staff of assistants. So, it should come as no surprise to anyone that as I was putting the cards in the envelopes, one night after midnight, I had a few technical difficulties---some of which were discovered and some of which are being made known to me as cards are received. So, if as my good friend CC (or KW as she is commonly known) you received a card minus the actual letter portion, please take heart. It was simply my overtired brain and/or hands performing an act of love to my friends minus my full capacities. Fortunately, I have quit performing any kind of precise medical procedures in the last 6 months, so at least the world doesn't have that to worry about!

I also apologize for (in no particular order):

forgetting to include:
the picture, the correct postage, a mailing address (either to or from), or any combination of the aforementioned. You can feel free to add in any other things that you feel I might need to apologize for over the past 6 weeks based on current operations here aboard the ark. I might look to fire my COO if I was the boss, but then I would be out of a job.

Anyway, we're off to the Baptism this morning, so I'll be looking forward to catching up the blog sometime this week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And yet, almighty heed that you are, my card came fully primed with addresses (mine, in case I forget - and yours, in case I get lost), letter, and the cutest photo anyone has put in the mail to me ever. Keep up the hard work, schwan. It does not go unnoticed. And anybody who posts complaints - send them to me.

Anonymous said...

having seen the ark in action this past weekend, there is no need to apologize! I am impressed that you even took on the challenge of making your own cards. I tried that this year and they never even got out - I *thought* it was because I was so busy right up until Christmas, but having seen the goings-on at the Ark, I have no excuse.

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Thanks to both of you! We'll set aside a special lounge for moochers of your ilk--perhaps a gold star or platinum member area of sorts. And F, maybe with your new status we can upgrade your accomodations to an actual bed next time you visit! Love, Jane
And by the way, the girls sheets arrived yesterday! They are already washed and going up to be put on today.

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Oh and another thing, how about forgetting to send the card ENTIRELY??? Sorry, AM and L, this is one case where the postman wasn't at fault! Jane