Monday, April 21, 2008

It did the trick!

I always thought you all were good people--but, boy, if I ever had any doubts, you've removed them all. What an amazing encouragement your words were to me over this weekend. I am truly humbled to be the recipient of such prayers and well-wishes (not to mention the beautiful virtual bouquet from Eileen!).

I'm only supposed to send these on to 2 or 3 people, but I simply can't do that. I absolutely must send them to all of you who took a moment to offer your kind words to lift my sagging spirit. Along with these beautiful blooms, know that I have thanked God for each one of you and prayed that He blesses you back ten times over!

"Woe to the solitary man! For if he should fall he has no one to lift him up... Where a lone man may be overcome, two together can resist." Ecclesiastes 4:10-11

No comments: