Thursday, December 27, 2007

You know me too well

So, here's the scoop. Our TWO newest family members arrived home on December 13th and December 27th. The oldest is named Dan. He is about 4 years old. The baby is named Ducky. He is about 4 months old. They are not siblings by birth. And, yes, as CC guessed---they are BOTH of the feline variety.

Sorry about the teaser. I didn't think about the propensity for adoption confusion until I started reading the comments! I promise when we get news of a referral (of the genus and species homo sapiens) there will be no mistaking it.

I do have pictures and funny stories about how these two marmalade cats captured our hearts, but I also have a new digital camera (from the Captain for Christmas); from which I don't yet know how to upload photos onto the computer. In the meanwhile, you can come up with the witty retorts I am used to from you all regarding the need for the Ark to add not one but TWO cats at a time...

And for CC, who clearly knows me better than I know myself, for your insightfulness pertaining to my cryptic announcement, I'm sending you a bag of those Holiday Swirled morsels so you can bake up some St. Jude's cookies at your house!

10 comments:

Mama of 5 said...

Almost as exciting as new kiddos! I can't wait to see pictures of the kitty cats.
Becky

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

ACHOO!! And congratulations on your new kitties :)
ACHOO!!

Anonymous said...

Well, you did say you're building an ark, after all! (Two by two, even!)

Congratulations on the new additions. You really had me going there! I'm thinking, wow, her process is *fast!*

:)

Anonymous said...

And I posted my comment before reading the rest of your post, so I guess I'm a lot less clever than I thought.

Or else just as clever as you, which sounds a lot better!! :)

Note to self: read first, comment second....[embarrassed emoticon]

tee hee!

Easter Almuena said...

WOW! What a beautiful family and what a blessing to have more! God bless you abundantly!

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Easter Almuena said...

Hi again Jane,
Got you on my sidebar... :-)

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Eileen, you just crack me up! I can always count on you for a laugh!

Easter, thanks for the link! I'll add you to mine as well.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures of our two newbies!

God Bless,
Jane

Michelle said...

What cute kitties! Welcome on your new additions to the family. :)

Life in Fitzville said...

Too cute... they are adorable! I was hoping to see a referral pic, but cats are cute!