Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tagged!

Stina, of Lord, Guard and Guide
, tagged me for this meme:

Seven Facts You Don't Already Know about Me

Directions:
*Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 facts about yourself that you think most people don't know.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I know you have all painfully endured the "8 Random Things About Me" meme, as well as the "Re-Mix of said 8 Random Things", but this one says SEVEN, which clearly makes it different from the EIGHT things meme. So, I'm going out on a limb here. Do you think YOU can come up with at least one of the 7 things for me? (I'm just not that interesting. Heck, coming up with 16 was a stretch...) Drop your ideas in the comments section and let me know what you don't already know about me. Because that makes perfect sense, right? I thought so.

And just because I'm feeling saucy today, here's the first one--


1. I (with the advent of DVR) have become addicted to (in a healthy, addict sort-of way) the TV program Monk.

There you have it. Only 6 more to go...

2 comments:

Therese said...

I am going to have a guess at one of your 7.

You dislike breakfast in bed intensly.

(Am I right)?

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

You know, Therese, I've never had the chance to decide. No one's ever made it for me...I used to make "breakfast in bed" for my parents all the time when I was a girl. I love the idea of all my kids pitching in to do it, but I'm not sure what they'd come up with. LOL!

God Bless,
Jane