Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Third Trimester

I can't be certain, but it sure feels like it:

Tiredness---over what seems like endless waiting for the baby (and his big sister!) to arrive!

Aches and Pains---in our hearts for them to leave the orphanage and join our family.

Anxiety---over impending dates, travel, vaccinations, adjustments, the list goes on and on.

Excitement---over decorating a baby BOY nursery (farm themed, in case you were wondering)
and adding another girl to join the rank of sister here on the ark.

Shortness of Breath---in thinking about the new personalities, new faces and new possibilities.

Braxton-Hicks Contractions---is that phone call our court date? the email an embassy date? could the
package from the agency contain orders to travel? They feel like they
might be, but when we check ---nope, not time yet.

But, when all is said and done, babies DO eventually make their grand entrance onto the scene and the stresses of the third trimester are overshadowed by the joy of those new lives!

Now, if I only knew our due date!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think chors are a great way to make kids have a responsobilty. I am going to ask my MOM if I can have chore. I can not get a 1 sec. peace in my house:-(.I know my little brothers look sweet but they are not if you do not beleve me ask MEGAN.