Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Be Careful What You Wish For

Yesterday, in a fit of mothering from a far, I decided I absolutely needed immediately an update on Baby T's Chicken Pox. Well, I initally received the answer, "We don't have one yet, but we'll ask." That answered pacified me for the night and I woke up today thinking I might hear how much better he looked and how he wasn't uncomfortable anymore. It's been almost a month now so surely he must be better!!! Then, a generic update came out from our agency that a second round of babies have chicken pox AND some of the babies with the initial round of chicken pox now have...impetigo. Maybe I just shouldn't have asked. Although, on second thought, maybe I should have asked sooner. Poor Baby T, we wish we were there to comfort you. Hang tight, little guy, we'll be there soon.

No comments: