Friday, October 16, 2009

New Adoption Book

How have I managed to miss this one? It's a pairing of two greats, in my opinion. Dr. Ray Guarendi (adoptive father of 10 and psychologist whose words still echo in my head from time to time) and adoption. Dr. Ray's book Adoption: Choosing It, Living It, Loving It is now available! A few reviews of the book are posted here.

I especially like his motivation for writing--that "Maybe some couple will adopt because of something they read here," he writes. "Maybe some child unknown to me will get a mom, dad, family, brothers, sisters, and more."

If his book does that for even one child, it will be a runaway success!

1 comment:

darci said...

oh amazon, here i come again..they love me there!
i am taking my blog private. if you want to read :) can you email me your email address so i can add you? thanks darci ;)
mhovdestad at hotmail dot com