Friday, October 09, 2009

At Long Last!

I only "discovered" this show (and by default, this wonderful story line about Pam and Jim) last year. It's been the date night show of choice for the Captain and I ever since. And even though we're not finished watching the final episodes from last season, when I heard that a wedding was in the works, I set my DVR and cried right alongside Andy Bernard as the whole staff joined in the festivities.

I don't think I was ever any happier at a wedding.

Okay, maybe my own.

But this one runs a close second.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hadn't seen this, Jane. Wow, Pam and Jim finally got married. How cool? I'm so happy you're becoming an "Office" fan. BTW, did you see the YouTube video that this scene is parodying? I'm sure you have; I think everyone has for that matter. Take care! Tom L.

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Hi Tom,
I had seen the "original" video, but quite honestly-I like the Office version better. Must be because I *know* the people in it. ;0)
Hope all is well with you!
God Bless,
Jane