Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Group K!

The official announcement was made to all families in Group K today! We are beyond belief that we are going to have our day in court soon. (Ed. Note: Group J is in court on July 25th!) By sometime in early August, God willing, the courts in Ethiopia will affirm on paper what we have known in our hearts for so long--that Baby Girl is a bonafide Ark rider. Incidentally, for those who may be wondering, that day in court is when Ethiopia and the US officially recognize us as her parents and we will be able to post her photo here--trust me, you can't wait.

And to sweeten the pot, a local mom is traveling on Monday to bring her new daughter home. She's promised to stop in and snuggle our sweetest little Arkling and let her know that her family(yup, that's us!) is coming soon. And speaking of moms bringing their beautiful, Ethiopian daughters home. If you haven't congratulated them yet, you better hurry over to Becky's before she heads off to the hospital to deliver her newest, new baby!

10 comments:

5KidMom said...

Yippee!!!! I'm so excited for you! I'll be praying that all will be well, and the days will pass quickly, until you can bring her home. 8^)

Anonymous said...

great news Jane and Pat!!!

anne marie and larry

Anonymous said...

We are so very excited for you! We can't wait to meet your new addition!!!

Dawn, Jeff and the boys

Stina said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for all of you!!!

TD said...

Yeah! Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see a picture of your new precious arkling!

Mama of 5 said...

Yahooooo! I'm so happy for you guys. I posted my family's photo's on snapfish and I'm hoping they got some of your sweet girl...let me know. Thanks for the congrats...I'm supposed to be packing my hospital bag but I'm in a little bit of denial at the moment;)
Becky

christine M said...

What wonderful news! I'm so excited for you!

Laura said...

PRAYING FOR YOU and your DAUGHTER to be together SOON!!! So thrilled for you all! Can't wait to 'meet' her :)

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

I'm just catching up on the happenings of the Ark and I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to meet the newest member!!
Be assured of my prayers!