Thursday, September 21, 2006

Searching for life

I don’t know if you have heard about this site, but it is a great thing. Thanks, F, for sending this along for the blog. Look for it in the links as well.
Next time you want to do a Google search use prolifesearch.com. It gives the same search results, but every time you use it, their agency donates money to pro-life charities such as.... EWTN, Priests for Life, Human Life International, American Life League, Population Research Institute, Project Rachel, Sisters of Life, Human Life Alliance, The Women's Center of Chicago, Children of the Rosary, etc... My dear friend, F, who has been around since the 6th grade also informed me that it was started by two Catholic guys, both married and from Chicago--one of whom has SEVEN (yes she put it in all caps!) kids---and thought for some strange reason that we might relate. Hmmm, I wonder whyever she thought that. I mean we might have known them if one of them had SIX kids(Unless she knows something I don't!) Thanks again, F!!! We love you!
God bless you and have a great day!

No comments: