Top 10 Uses
for the little charcoal discs that are used with our at-home incense burner for special celebrations on the ark. Don't ask me how I know, just trust me on this one.
10. Black chalk, which is only needed for white indoor surfaces, obviously.
9. Fingerprint dusting kit component. I should suggest this to local law enforcement. Honestly, this little black beauty is just perfect for finding fingerprints-every. single. one.
8. Travel teething ring. Compact, discreet, perfect for little hands on the go.
7. Make-up. This is the perfect solution if you are looking for something that stays on all day and won't wash off with soap and water. Actually, I'm not quite sure what will wash it off entirely.
6. Frisbee. Its flat, disc-like shape makes it a winner for getting good "air" when throwing.
5. And speaking of throwing, it makes for a great substitute for a ball when one is not anywhere around.
4. Trail marker. Seriously, folks, Hansel and Gretel wouldn't have run into any problems if one of them had just dragged one of these babies along behind them.
3. Prayer enhancement. It didn't occur to me, until we added this to our family altar, how much more important prayer would become.
2. Sibling squabble diffuser. Did you know that this tiny piece of charcoal in the hands of just one small 15 month old would cause all warring factions to declare an IMMEDIATE cease-fire and join forces to eliminate the new attacker? No, neither did I.
And the number 1 use for the charcoal is...
Mommy GPS. Somehow as soon as that little briquette is in the hands of a little one it locates mom within moments!
Stay tuned for more other helpful household hints brought to you from the Ark!