Saturday, June 09, 2007


Prayer Request Update #2

Our wonderful friend's baby girl was born into eternity yesterday morning. Please keep this family and all those who love them surrounded in prayer. We are all mourning this loss, while holding fast to our faith and rejoicing that she is now fully cured and held tightly in Jesus' arms until we see her again.


Listen to the words of the book of Lamentations:
My soul is deprived of peace,I have forgotten what happiness is;I tell myself my future is lost,all that I hoped for from the Lord.
But I will call this to mind,as my reason to have hope:The favors of the Lord are not exhausted,his mercies are not spent;They are renewed each morning,so great is his faithfulness.My portion is the Lord, says my soul;therefore I will hope in him. Lamentations 3:17-18, 21-24

1 comment:

Owlhaven said...

So sorry to hear this....


Hugs

mary