Tuesday, September 08, 2009

3 Years Old and then some...

Happy Birthday!

To my little blog.

I can't believe how old you've gotten. Where has the time gone? I can't remember a time when you weren't a part of life here on the Ark. Thank you for three great years!

And to my dad.

(I'd repeat, "I can't believe how old you've gotten" but I'm confident it would be met with a reminder of just how old that makes me...)

Happy Birthday! We love you!

And dear Mary.

(The same Mary who when I announced her birthday yesterday, two of my older children scrunched up their brows and said, "Mary who?")

Today we're hosting a birthday party for you with a few of our friends. We will celebrate your perfect example of motherhood and discipleship.

(I also told The Boy that Jesus kept Mary's birthday in his Outlook so He wouldn't forget to buy her a gift. The same-scholarship-having-Boy again looked at me and asked, "Are you being serious?" Remind me to sign him up for a computer class.)

Today is a great day for a celebration! Be sure to join the fun!

No comments: