Monday, March 09, 2009

Veni Sancte Spiritus!


Confirmation Day


Sharing the day with the sisters. The other little ones were home with a favorite babysitter (who even came while Naomi was sick!)


The Boy and his good buddy from Arizona--these boys have been friends since preschool!


The Boy with his sponsor (who is the dad of his friend, Candace's godfather and an all around good-guy!)


Confirmation Day March 8, 2009

Breathe in me, O Holy Spirit,
that my thoughts may all be holy.

Act in me, O Holy Spirit,
that my work, too, may be holy.

Draw my heart, O Holy Spirit,
that I love but what is holy.

Strengthen me, O Holy Spirit,
to defend all that is holy.

Guard me, then, O Holy Spirit,
that I may always be holy.

Amen.
Saint Augustine of Hippo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to "the boy" on his special day! But, really...Are you at that point where you have a child taller than you? It seems impossible...Take care, Heidi

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

God's blessings for The Boy!

Ericka said...

Congratulations!
You have a beatutiful family :)

Barbara said...

Oh such a handsome boy (young man!). God bless him on his journeys as a strong Catholic soldier!

coffeemom said...

Oh congratulations to you all on this blessed wonderful day. It's a beautiful sacrament! I'm sure you had a glorious day!

Sarah - Kala said...

Congratulations! May God guide him always - through every turn in life.

My son's will be on the 29th of May. Just barely squeaking it in before our move to HI. Wow. What a hurried week - but a nice Sacrament to have before a move.

They're growing up!

the Wanna Be said...

Congratulations! I pray that your boy will continue to grow in his faith. He is blessed with a very precious family.
And I love the prayer.