Friday, March 13, 2009

March and Maple Sugaring

According to the calendar and (more importantly) to the mallards and robins who have returned to the Ark, Spring is just a few days away!

Dawn from At Sun and Candlelight shares The March Sap Moon just to get you in the spirit!

And, you'll have a chance at an Ark-on-wheels sighting next weekend at this awesome, FREE Maple Sugaring event!

Hope we see you there!

Pssstt...looking for a unit on maple syrup? Dawn (my homeschooling partner-in-crime) sent this great link to me. Definitely bookmark worthy.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Homeschooling just sounds so fun sometimes.
How's Elijah going?
My students LOVE it and they have about 2 chapters left.
I'm so glad I decided to go with it.

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Elijah is going great. I absolutely LOVE the story and the girls are really into it. It has been a challenging book for a pair of fourth graders, but I would definitely do it again. We have about 6 chapters left. My plan is to be finished the end of the month. Thanks for sharing your input on this one!