Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Multi-tasking

As a mom of many, I often think I have perfected the art of multi-tasking. You know, returning phone calls from my mobile office while driving kids from point A to point B. Or fixing meals while carrying a crying baby and helping with Math homework all at the same time.

But apparently I am not the multi-tasking goddess I once thought. It seems Baby Girl has cornered the market in that department and I ought to take lessons from her. If I only knew how to eat and sleep at the same time, think of the time I could save...and how well-rested I would be!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is too cute! And what a talent!

Sarah said...

Oh, she is very cute!

Ericka said...

Hysterical....and too cute :)

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Wow! That's real cute!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

LOL! All of my kids did that at least once. Always made me laugh my head off. These pictures are adorable.

darci said...

that is the funniest thing i have seen in quite a while!