Thursday, April 05, 2007

Good Friday Rosary

This was sent to me by a lovely Catholic mom, who also happens to be the world's best travel agent (especially when travel to Ethiopia is imperative!)

Imagine what could happen...

Taking the example from when Europe was saved from the invasion of the Turkish fleets in October of 1573 by praying the rosary, many people have joined forces to pray the rosary on Good Friday for an end to abortion ...

There happens to coincide with a group in Dallas who will begin a First Friday fast and prayer day to end abortion. You can read more about it or join their efforts here.

2 comments:

KELLI BELLY said...

I'm excited I came across your blog! I'm actually thinking about adopting from Ethiopia and praying God makes it clear to me and reveals it to my husband too. I'm also Catholic and it's so nice to find people that are working towards the same goal. I'd love to talk more with you if thats ok. You can visit me at www.kellibelly.blogspot.com or email me kelli@picgroup.com I've given up blogging for lent but will be back soon :0)

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Wow, Kelli,
I'm impressed by your determination in your lenten plans. Kimberley Hahn has a funny technique she uses when trying to get through tough things. She just inserts whatever is hard in the Phillipians 4:13 verse (ie-I can give up blogging for Lent through Christ who strengthens me). I would be happy to give you more info about our adoption process. You can email me as well at patjrsmom@yahoo.com. Happy Easter!