Wednesday, December 03, 2008

New Column

Hi all, checking in amidst the plethora of sick people here on the Ark (that is a whole 'nother post I simply don't have enough non-laundry washing hours in the day to write) to share my new column over at the Beacon-News.

"Thanksgiving meals are now tryptophanic dreams, items scored on early morning Black Friday shopping trips are stashed away until Christmas, and, if your house is anything like mine, children aren't waiting until Dec. 24 for visions of sugarplums. Instead, they are anxiously awaiting the beginning of Advent and the myriad of family traditions that accompany this month."

Read more...

1 comment:

Ericka said...

Uh-oh, laundry. I know what that means.
Jane,I don't understand why you are being hit so hard by illness, but I'm praying it ends SOON!!!!!
Thinking of you and sending lots of Lysol wishes :)