Thursday, November 15, 2007

Virtual Christmas Cookie Swap

Okay, friends, I know I have some excellent bakers in my midst. Some of you so much so that my traitorous children will actually request your confections over mine! And, some of you well-loved bakers have suggested we share our sweets this season.

So, here you have it---the first ever Ark Virtual Cookie Swap! If you'd like to participate, post your favorite Christmas Cookie recipe on your blog and then leave a link to it in the comments section. Don't have a blog? Don't worry-we want to try your Christmas Cookie recipe, too! You can email me at patjrsmom at yahoo dot com and submit your recipe that way. Feel free to invite a friend to join us as well. When it comes to cookies, the more the merrier, right? Please have all posts and emails ready to go by November 30th and then, on December 1st, just in time for Advent, I'll post all our delicious cookie recipes.

Any questions, feel free to contact me. Happy Baking!

4 comments:

Therese said...

I love baking christmas goodies. We have more slices than cookies (which we call biscuits btw). My favourite slice is White Christmas. I will have to post the recipe on my blog for this.

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Thanks Therese! Feel free to provide a link back here for any others who are interested in sharing their favorite Christmas cookie (biscuit!) recipes. I can't wait to see them all!

God Bless,
Jane

Therese said...

here are my christmas recipes

Anonymous said...

Here you go Jane
http://twodifferentloves.wordpress.com/2007/11/26/my-favorite-christmas-cookie-recipe/