Friday, March 14, 2008

On A Mission From God

Or at least that's what it feels like. Blogging will be short and sweet today on the Ark. My main goal is to run all over town trying to get papers signed and notarized for the dossier. The Captain has taken a few papers as well and is squeezing in a doctor's visit for the packet. Friday is the infamous "Laundry Day" on board--you can just imagine what that might look like. And, to keep things interesting, we have couple's bible study at our house tonight and I need to finish preparing the chapter. Any good recommendations on resources for people who want to know more about the Sacraments--or any of the seven specifically? Oh, and one more thing. I need a St. Joseph prayer for my MIL to use with little mini-loaves of St. Joseph's Day bread she's making for the 19th. I know I've seen some out there, but I can't remember where. If you know of one, do tell! And, speaking of prayers, (I know I said one more thing, but my fingers type faster than my brain can move this early in the morning sometimes) please keep my brother and sister-in-law covered in prayer. Their first baby is coming Monday morning!!!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Good luck with all those tasks - I understand the brain moving slower than the fingers, and sometimes even the other way around! Please give P&B my best - will be thinking of them and can't wait to see pictures!

Barbara said...

Don't know if you found a prayer for St. Joseph's Day but I posted one on my blog on Saturday.

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Thank you, Barbara! I have to forward that to my MIL.

God Bless,
Jane