Tuesday, March 11, 2008

And So It Goes

Well, it seems as though the malicious pop-up attack is over (for the time being I suppose). I'm not sure exactly what item was compromised, but it appeared as if one of the *techie* items in my footer was to blame.

Honestly, I don't know who would go to such lengths to either a) waste their time adding filth-laden spyware to the mediocre blog of a thirtysomething year old mother or b) get their kicks by "re-writting" the code for what was once a nice, normal link and morphing it into the Devil's spawn. Either way, let me be the first to say, "Get a life!"

And to my dear friends, who combated the onslaught of pop-ups to comment or sent a response via email (especially all the emails full of prayers, encouragement and suggestions from Anne!), just to help me cure my ailing blog, let me also say, "You are the best!"

No comments: