Friday, July 18, 2008

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

What? Don't you run around with your hair on fire when you find out your court date has been set for July 31st? In less than two weeks, I could be a new mom again--for the seventh time!

Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for my life as a mother. Thank You for all of the blessings and love You have bestowed upon me. My heart swells with joy, happiness, and peace contemplating the great love that compelled You to bless me with the gifts of my children. Thank You for the gift of faith You have given me. Please increase it in my heart as I pray for my children. Amen.

From Catholic Prayer Book for Mothers (this is the link to The Catholic Company because that 20% discount would be just one more great reason to pick up this precious book today) by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle (who was gracious enough to send her books for my review. They are pure gems. Keep your eyes open for reviews of them coming soon!)

9 comments:

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

I can't express my excitement for you and your family!! God is so good!!

I recognized that prayer as I read it.:)

God bless and hugs,

Donna-Marie

Easter Almuena said...

Beautiful prayer!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you have a court date set! Hooray!

Melinda said...

Congratulations on your court date. I will pray it is successful the first time and that your daughter will be officially yours in two weeks! We have our court date the week before with the same agency you are using.
Melinda

Michelle said...

Yipee!! :::doin' the happy dance::: Praying all goes smoothly.

christine M said...

Congratulations! I'll pray that it all goes smoothly!

Anonymous said...

Great news, Jane!
The funny thing is, I know that your hair really is on fire right now too! Looking to forward to reading about more craziness in the next 2 weeks!
Love,
CC

darci said...

such good and exciting news! whoohoo! i would def. be running around with my hair on fire. :) praying all goes well and smoothly..thank you for the beautiful prayer you shared. darci

Adrienne said...

Good luck.......